HEY! DO NOT Buy This Supplement until you read My REVIEW based on Real, High Quality, and Fully Researched Information! Forskolin Extract is EXPOSED! Tips Helped 19,000 Readers!
Various supplements allow us to receive nutrients, minerals and enzymes that we would not get in our regular daily menus. With their help, you can improve your health, lose weight and achieve a healthy, balanced diet.
BTW, You might also want to read these posts for faster weight loss:
- The 8 Most Effective Exercises for Full Body Weight Loss
- Beginner’s Guide to 7 Day GM Diet Plan
- The Ultimate Guide to 3 Day Military Diet
Forskolin, also known as Forskohlii, is one of the hottest products on the market today. Below, you will discover its primary benefits, side-effects, top brands worth trying out and even how well it compares against popular Garcinia Cambogia supplement!
IN SUMMARY, Here Is What You’ll Discover in This Article:
- Main Benefits of Forskolin
- Potential Side Effects
- Comparison of Forskolin vs. Garcinia Cambogia (GC)
- Top 5 Brands of Coleus Forskohlii Pills on the Market
- Tricks and Techniques You Just Have to See
- User Reviews and Feedback
- Further Resources That Will Help You
Main Benefits of Forskolin (Forskohlii)
This potent extract has been used in medicine for centuries, but now it is becoming quite popular due to its ability to aid in weight loss.
Godard, M. P., et al. (2005). “Body composition and hormonal adaptations associated with forskolin consumption in overweight and obese men.” in Obesity Research, Vol. 13(8).
The supplement’s main health advantages, however, stretch well beyond mere fat burning and include the following:
- An increase of blood circulation and reduction of blood clots.
- Help with digestive-related disorders.
- Improvement of healing wounds and burns.
- Alleviation of muscle spasms and stiffness.
- Combating idiopathic congestive cardiomyopathy.
- Assistance in helping asthma suffers when inhaled.
- Help with allergies and clearing of skin-related acne.
- Use for glaucoma and enhancement of immune system.
- Reduction of depression and help with hypothyroidism.
Please note: As you can see, even if you are not trying to lose weight, this is an amazing substance to add to your daily diet. Extracted from the Coleus forskohlii plant, it is much easier to get this substance through supplementation than through your regular food intake.
Side Effects You Could Experience
By itself, you can expect the following side effects of using Forskolin extract:
- Low blood pressure – Luckily, this was observed when given through IV for infections, and you will not experience this effect with over-the-counter products.
- Throat irritation – If you inhale this extract, your throat may get irritated.
- Stinging eyes – You can experience this issue only when you use this extract in eye drop form.
Pay attention: Do not take this extract if you have bleeding issues, heart problems (it can interfere with your medications), or you are pregnant (no conclusive studies were done).
Any manufacturer of Forskolin product that you choose will have a list of potential negative aspects affecting your organism that mostly vary due to other additives in their individual formulas.
Comparison: Forskolin vs. Garcinia Cambogia
Many people compare both Forskolin and Garcinia Cambogia extracts with regards to their power to promote weight loss. Surprisingly, some users have put an end to this debate by just taking both supplements at the same time for outstanding results.
However, I do not recommend to do this without prior consultation with your medical professional.
I have to say that both are very potent and similar in effectiveness. Sadly, there is no clear winner among the two with regards to losing weight.
Pay attention: However, Forskolin may have the advantage when it comes to real health benefits and the lack of side effects seen. These two goliaths in the weight loss industry are natural, and there should not be any issue with taking both simultaneously. But consult this with your medical professional first!
Both Positive & Critical Reviews Available
Review #1 – Famous Expert “Dr. Oz” (Positive)
Dr. Oz is a real supporter of Forskolin and is one of the main reasons for the product’s popularity as of late because he states that this is a potent fat loss supplement.
What is more, he shows a variety of pictures of people that have lost, and kept off, a lot of weight thanks to taking extracts from this plant.
Link to article – http://www.doctoroz.com/episode/rapid-belly-melt
Review #2 – The Portal Called “Drugs” (Positive)
An excellent article that provides links to a few other sources they used to gather their information from. The Drugs.com shows the many uses of this extract and how it has been able to help other people achieve success in their battle for optimal health and figure.
The only error seen is that they do not provide any substantial evidence about weight loss effect of their claims.
Link to article – http://www.drugs.com/npc/forskolin.html
Review #3 – The Website Called “Science-Based Medicine” (Critical)
A fascinating take on Forskolin extract. This article goes into the hyperbole that is Dr. Oz, but they give a good reason behind their criticism – There are simply not enough clinical studies done yet.
Ultimately, the author feels as if the research that has been done is often inconclusive, and it can not be stated without a doubt whether the supplement works or not. These unfavorable claims made by the author of this article are understandable when studies seem to have such a small number of participants!
Link to article – http://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/forskolin-here-we-go-again/
Top 5 Brands of Coleus Forskohlii Pills on The Market
|Brand Name||Forskolin Concentration (Standardized)||Package Capacity||Daily Dosage||Price (Per Pill)|
|Cardiovascular Research||250 mg (10%)||60||1||$19.99 ($0.33)|
|Bri Nutrition||250 mg (20%)||60||1||$19.97 ($0.33)|
|Enzymatic Therapy||50 mg (18%)||60||2||$25.50 ($0.42)|
|Nature’s Plus||125 mg (20%)||60||1||$33.60 ($0.56)|
|Nature's Way||125 mg (20%)||60||1x2||$29.99 ($0.49)|
Brand #1 – Forskolin by Cardiovascular Research
The first product on this list is made by Cardiovascular Research Ltd.
- Price – You can get a 60-day supply for mere $19.99!
- Capacity – Its container features 60 capsules.
- Concentration – Each one contains 250 mg of ForsLean (special formula including 10% Forskolin).
- Daily dosage – You should take one pill a day. Always check the directions on your product packaging!
Pay attention: This brand is very popular, and you can purchase it from many places such as SvansonVitamins.com!
Brand #2 – Forskolin Supplement by Bri Nutrition
The second piece on this list is a product made by BRI Nutrition.
- Price – This company sells a 60-day supply for $19.97!
- Capacity – There are 60 pills in each container.
- Concentration – This brand also contains 250 mg of the extract in each capsule. However, it is rated at 20% Standardized Forskolin at 50 mg per pill. There are no other additives included in its formula!
- Daily dosage – All you need to do is to take one capsule each day.
Pay attention: Sadly, the supplement from this company is often sold out, so you have to check its status on BRiNutrition.com!
Brand #3 – Coleus Forskohlii 50 mg (18% Guaranteed) by Enzymatic Therapy
Supplements made by Enzymatic Therapy are a very popular option.
- Price – You can get this product for a $25.50 on the official website!
- Capacity – This company provides a one month supply (60 pills).
- Concentration – Each capsule comes with a 50 mg of Forskolin provided. What is more, there is a guaranteed 18% concentration.
- Daily dosage – Serving size for this product is two tablets, and these should be taken each day in the morning.
Pay attention: Allegedly, this one works very well and has been plastered on televisions across the country!
If you are interested in getting this brand, then check out its official website – EnzymaticTherapy.com!
Brand #4 – Coleus Forskohlii by Nature’s Plus
Unlike the other products, a patented activation ingredient is added called Activessence.
This helps to boost the effectiveness of this supplement.
- Price – A 60-day supply will cost you $33.60!
- Capacity – The package you get will come in a form of a container with the capacity of 60 pills.
- Concentration – The company provides 125 mg per serving with a 20 percent standardized in each capsule.
- Daily dosage – You should take one tablet per serving each day.
You can get this product for the best price here – Amazon.com
Brand #5 – Forskohlii Extract Standardized by Nature’s Way
The final product on our list comes from Nature’s way.
This is a well-known brand that is usually deemed as very effective by its users!
- Price – You need to pay $29.99 for a 30-day supply!
- Capacity – Generally, it contains 60 capsules within its package.
- Concentration – Each and every pill should include 125 mg of the enzyme with a 20% standardization for stronger weight loss results.
- Daily dosage – You should take one pill twice a day before your main meals.
You can get this product for the best price here – Amazon.com
Just keep in mind that this extract can be purchased right online, and there are little side effects to worry about. If you want to lose weight and feel better, give this supplement a try!