REMEMBER: These Are 7 Most Popular Detox Drinks to Boost Your Health and Vitality! Pay SPECIAL Attention to Drink #5! These Tips Helped Over 14,000 Readers!
Detox drinks are a great way to cleanse your body and help you lose weight. They’re easy to prepare, and with the right ingredient combination, they are really tasteful too.
- CLICK HERE to jump to the 1st. drink…
1. Orange Surprise by Girl Cooks World
Orange Surprise is a fitting name for this drink seeing as it doesn’t actually have any oranges in it.
But the combination of flavors makes this detoxifying cocktail taste just like an Orange Dreamsicle.
A healthy drink that tastes like ice cream? Count me in! This recipe features three simple ingredients: green apples for sweetness; carrots for color; lime for a bit of pucker; and celery for a hint of saltiness. All of these are chuck full of essential vitamins and minerals to help detoxify your organism.
The best part? This one is just as delicious as it is healthy.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 2 medium-sized carrots
- 2 apples, quartered
- 4-5 limes (the creator of the recipe recommends using calamansi limes)
- 1 stalk of celery, cut into pieces
This is a simple process that includes following steps:
- Run the carrots, apples, celery and limes through a juicer.
- Serve over ice and enjoy!
Worth paying attention: If you want to see the original recipe with more details then go here – GirlCooksWorld.com.
2. Super DETOX Green Cleansing Smoothie by The Green Forks
If you haven’t taken the plunge and invested in a juicer yet, you’ll love this green smoothie.
It gives you all of the nutrients and detoxifying power of a green juice, but without actually having to use an expensive machine.
This recipe is very complex (14 ingredients total), but its complexity is what makes it such a powerful detox cocktail.
Just take a look at following list:
- Romaine lettuce – Packed with vitamins C, K and A (beta carotene), folate, iron, potassium, B1, B2, manganese and chromium. Romaine lettuce will keep your blood pressure under control and prevent plaque from forming in the arteries.
- Spinach or kale – A great source of vitamins A and K, calcium, iron, manganese, zinc, magnesium, selenium and folate. These greens are great for cleansing the skin and boosting your immune system.
- Cucumber – Cucumbers are super hydrating and packed with essential vitamins and minerals like B and silica. They help get rid of bloat and soothe inflammation.
- Pear – Pears have vitamins C, B, E and K as well as manganese, copper, iron, calcium and a host of other nutrients. They’re awesome for your skin and they also support the colon and lungs.
- Celery – Celery has long been used in detox diets because it’s a nutrient dense food that reduces inflammation and stress. It also happens to be a great colon cleanser.
- Lemon – Lemons are incredibly alkaline. They’re also awesome source of vitamin C, which boosts your immune system. Lemons purify your blood, cleanse the liver, and destroy toxins.
- Mint – Rich in vitamins A and C, iron, copper, magnesium, potassium and calcium. Mint also aids in digestion and can help lower blood pressure.
- Chia seeds – A great source of omega-3 fatty acids and fiber. Chia seeds also give you a boost of energy and stabilize your sugar levels.
- Parsley – Aids in digestion and removes toxins from your body. Parsley also helps flush out the kidneys and purifies your blood.
- Ginger – Contains powerful antimicrobial properties and aids in processing of ingested food. Its anti-inflammatory and immune-boosting properties aid in the detoxifying process.
- Cinnamon – Cinnamon lowers your blood sugar, fights bacteria, reduces inflammation and fight free radicals.
- Cayenne pepper – A potent spicy pepper that detoxifies and cleanses your organism, aids in digestion and combat the cold and flu.
- Turmeric – Turmeric is considered by many to be a powerful anti-cancer agent. This anti-oxidant rich spice is anti-inflammatory and cleanses your blood as well.
- Banana – A great source of potassium, fiber and other essential vitamins and minerals. Promotes good digestion and improves both of your pressure and cholesterol levels.
You should do only one thing:
- Mix and blend everything together.
Blending all of the stuff above together to create a powerful detoxifying cocktail will help you start your day off right and get you on track towards a healthier, happier you.
Please note: More details are available at TheGreenForks.com
3. Weight Loss Detox Drink by Raining Hot Coupons
The Weight Loss Detox Drink – its name says it all. This cleansing cocktail will help you shed those extra pounds while providing you with a quick energy boost.
The great thing about this one is that you don’t need a juicer or even a blender to enjoy its benefits. All you need is a quart of water and five very important ingredients.
All you will need is:
- 1 lemon
- 1 cucumber
- 1 tbsp. of grated fresh ginger
- 10-15 fresh mint leaves
- 1 lime
- 1 quart of water
The lemon and lime are excellent cleansers and detoxifiers. The cucumber keeps you hydrated and aids in digestion. The ginger and mint also help with processing ingested food while providing you with anti-inflammatory and cleansing benefits.
[Check out: Top 6 Juice Cleanse Diets Worth Trying]
All you will need to do is following:
- Cut lemon, cucumber and lime into circles.
- Grate ginger.
- Add mint leaves.
- Mix everything in water.
- Serve cold!
Pay attention: The original source of this recipe is here (and worth reading as well): RainingHotCoupons.com
4. Pink Power Detox Smoothie by Oh She Glows
The Pink Power Detox Smoothie almost looks too pretty to drink.
It is packed with nutrients to give you that kick you need to get going in the morning.
Here’s what’s inside this pink fruity drink:
- Coconut oil
The powerful antioxidants and healthy fats in this smoothie will better help your body absorb nutrients and fight free radicals. The apple and strawberries helps to add just a hint of sweetness to this cleansing drink.
Creating this amazingly beautiful cocktail is easy:
- Steam up beet.
- Blend everything together.
MOST Shared Posts, Check Them Out:
- 8 Ways to Cleanse Your Body with Detox Diets
- 8 Best Ways to Lose Belly Fat Naturally
- Top 22 High Protein Foods That Will Banish Your Hunger
Please note: This one is really healthy so do not forget to add it to your diet. You can get better directions at OhSheGlows.com.
5. Green Smoothie Recipe by Kris Carr
There’s nothing quite like a green smoothie in the morning.
Kris Carr’s detoxifying version of the drink will have you looking and feeling great in no time.
Here’s what this cocktail contains:
- Low-glycemic fruit (apple, berries, pear or cantaloupe)
- Kale, romaine or spinach
- Coconut or purified water
- Stevia, cinnamon or cacao
We really love how flexible this smoothie is. The measurements aren’t too precise (a fistful of this; a pinch of that), so you may need to adjust your recipe as you go.
Directions are the same as with other recipes:
- Blend everything together.
- Serve it cold.
Pay attention: In you want to know more about this cocktail of health, then go here: KrisCarr.com.
6. Green Tea, Cinnamon and Honey Smoothie by Pop Sugar
Looking for a healthier alternative to your morning cup of coffee?
This green tea, cinnamon and honey smoothie should do the trick. It even looks like coffee!
The tea element in it will give you energy while also boosting your metabolism.
As you know, it is a powerful weight loss aid, and cinnamon can help too. It contains similar metabolism boosting properties, and can also regulate blood sugar levels.
Here’s what you’ll need to make this delicious, cleansing drink:
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 banana
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup green tea, cold
- 1 tbsp. honey
Here is everything you need to do:
- Just combine these ingredients with a few scoops of ice and blend until smooth.
Keep in mind: This is a great drink for when you need a quick pick-me-up in the afternoon. You can see its original source here – FitSugar.com.
7. Berry Breakfast by Prevention
The Berry Breakfast smoothie will leave you full and satisfied throughout the morning.
It is packed with antioxidant-rich berries and soothing ginger for a powerful detoxifying cocktail.
This quick but delicious recipe calls for:
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 3/4 cup almond or rice milk
- 1/4 cup frozen cherries or raspberries
- 1 1/2 tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. ground flaxseed
- 2 tsp. fresh ginger
- 1-2 tsp. fresh lemon juice
Directions are as follows:
- Simply combine all of the above stuff into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add a little extra lemon juice for a little zing.
Please note: You can get more info on this and many more recipes at Prevention.com.