- CLICK HERE to jump to the 1st. Calculator!
Nowadays, many of us are able to do this by using an online body mass index (BMI) calculator, as well as some useful information about how we can improve our shape.
However, there are some that are better than others, and some of the sites that have them also have some extra features that are also very helpful.
Therefore, I have decided to review and provide you with the following list of the best ones that are online right now.
1. WebMD BMI Plus Calculator
This website provides you with one of the best available online right now, mainly because of all the detailed features that it has.
[Check out: 5 Simple Strategies for Conquering Emotional Eating]
It is able to calculate person’s body mass index, while also enabling people to check other things such as:
- Their daily intake of calories.
- Their heart rate.
In other words, it addresses almost every aspect of a person’s health so than you are able to keep a track of everything.
Worth pointing out: This site also has a lot of articles that address how you can make your diet healthier and some exercise techniques that can help you improve your BMI and other aspects of your physical welfare!
2. NIH – The National Institute of Health
The National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (a subsection of NIH) have their own online BMI calculator.
- Standard / metric – It can be configured so it measures this index either as a standard or as a metric measurement.
- Mobile app – It also allows you to download their tools to your phone so then you are able to find out how much weight you have lost quickly and conveniently.
- Informative – It also gives you clear guidelines and explanations so than you can tell if your body index is healthy, or if you are over or under weight.
Keep in mind: This site also includes some articles on improving your diet and boosting your overall health.
3. NHS Choices
The NHS.uk website has a BMI calculator that also comes with some clear guidelines so then you know what to make of your results when you get them.
- Information rich – It shows you what factors to take into consideration if you are trying to figure out a child’s or an adult’s body mass index, and also tries to help you deal with any other questions you might have .
- Lose or gain – The site also has some advice if you’re overweight, or even if you are looking to put some pounds on.
Remember: It also has some helpful advice for people who have healthy results from their BMI test and they are looking to keep themselves in good shape.
4. Self.com Body Mass Index Calculator
The health and fitness website Self.com has one that can be quite useful.
- Helpful – Not only it helps you to figure out your index, it helps you set goals for yourself so then you are able to plan some form of workout or good eating regime that you can try to lower your BMI to a certain level over a specific amount of time.
- Goal setter – It also has some guidelines so then you know when you might be pushing yourself too hard or setting yourself unattainable goals.
More info: It also includes some helpful tips on how you can keep track of your calories and fat intake, and also reduce it over a period of time.
The MOST SHARED Posts:
- Top 7 Weight Loss Myths That Hurt Your Fitness Efforts
- 10 Superfoods That Will Boost Your Health
- Beginner’s Guide to 7 Day GM Diet Plan
5. CDC – The Center for Disease Control
The Center for Disease Control also has a BMI calculator on their site. It has three different versions of it for:
This is more than any other website that we have in our list. It also comes with advice with how to deal with your BMI during these three stages of your life.
Not only that, it gives you some tips and tricks on how you can boost you health when it comes to the amount of calories and fat your body consumes.
Remember: It also shows you how you can improve your diet and your overall well being through exercise so then you can try and make yourself healthier gradually over time.
- 101 Ways to Burn Belly Fat Fast – on MensFitness.com
- How To Lose Weight Fast and Easy (NO EXERCISE) – on YouTube.com
- Top 22 High Protein Foods That Will Banish Your Hunger – on SkinnyWithFiber.org
- 20 Tips to Shed Body Fat for Good – on MuscleAndFitness.com
- Abs Workout: The Fastest Way to Lose Belly Fat – on Shape.com